Ekaterinburg, 8 Marta St., 21

+7 (343) 2222-44-5

its@ekburg.ru

CONTACT US

ALEKSANDRO-NEVSKY NOVO-TIKHVINSKY CONVENT

Novo-Tikhvinsky Orthodox Christian convent is the oldest monastery of Ekaterinburg; its history began in 1796 with a hospice at the Uspenskaya (Assumption) cemetery church.

Address: Zelenaya roshcha st. 1

CENTRAL MILITARY DISTRICT HEADQUARTERS

The building was designed in the late 1930s in the so-called “Stalin Empire style”, architect A. M. Dukelsky.

Address: Lenina Ave. 71

THE TELEGINS’ HOUSE

House with shop, a striking example of building a shopping centre of Ekaterinburg of the end of XIX century.

Address: Vaynera St., 14

AGAFUROV BROTHERS’ TRADE HOUSE

Founded in 1883, the trading house of brothers Gafurovich before the revolution was one of the most important commercial enterprises of the city.

Address: Vaynera St., 16

CENTRAL POST OFFICE

The post office is a complex of five six-story structure, shaped like a huge tractor. If you look at the building from a distance, under a certain angle it really looks like a tractor.

Address: Lenina Ave., 39

Bazhov's house museum

The Museum is located in his own house Bazhov, who built himself a writer. House is over a hundred years, the Museum exposition was open for visitors for 40 years.

Address: Chapayeva St. 11

MERCHANT M.M.OSHURKOV’S MANSION

Example of Ekaterinburg residential construction of the end of the 19 century. The house has a peculiar composition based on fusion of decors taken from different stylistic sources. Architect – Dutel Y.O., a building request dates back to 1888. Stone single-story mansion is located on Chapaeva Street (former Arkhiereyskaya), a homestead and mansion premises of which were developed during late 19 – early 20 centuries.

Address: Chapayeva St. 10

Oshurkovs' Manor (3, Chapaeva St.)

The estate was one of the richest merchants estates, located in the heart of the king's bridge and Bishop street (now Chapaeva street). Is a model of urban merchants manor of Yekaterinburg in the second half of the XIX century.

Address: Chapaeva st., 3.

THE DAVYDOV’S HOUSE

The mansion was built in the first half of the 19 century. It is made out of stone, has two floors, a mezzanine and combines traditions of classicism with different eclecticism motives (neo-grek, neo-rococo). With its longer side the mansion was directed to the depth of the quarter, to the river.

Address: Chapaeva St., 5.

Semenova's Mansion

The architecture of the house is quite remarkable. It combines traditional for the Ural cities type the beginning of the XIX century house with a mezzanine, the augmented characteristic of the late nineteenth century turrets on the roof. The facade is richly decorated with sawn and voluminous thread in which in addition to the eclectic motifs used the techniques of modernism. Also a distinctive detail of the house is considered cut on the roof and an octagonal turret.

Address: Karla Marxa St., 22A.

Развернуть карту
Свернуть карту