Ekaterinburg, 8 Marta St., 21

+7 (343) 2222-44-5

its@ekburg.ru

CONTACT US
Search
Belinsky Library

The building is a unique example of cultural and educational facilities in the forms of Soviet "neo-classical". At the moment, Sverdlovsk regional universal scientific library named after V. G. Belinsky — the largest library of Sverdlovsk region, cultural, educational and information centre.

Address: Belinskogo str., 15.

Elizariev's Mansion

Preserved buildings represent a sample of the wooden buildings of Yekaterinburg end of the nineteenth century according to an Is the object of cultural heritage.

Address: Belinskogo str., 6A.

The ensemble of the first female grammar school

The Ekaterinburg girls grammar school was formed on the basis of the female school, which opened in 1861. The money raised in 1866 started the restructuring of the school building. In 1874 the school was converted into a gymnasium. Gradually the wooden buildings were replaced with stone.

Address: Karla Liebknechta St. 9

Первое здание городской библиотеки имени В. Г. Белинского

Двухэтажный каменный дом с подвалом расположен в исторической части города, в квартале, ограниченном проспектом Ленина (бывший Главный проспект) и улицами К. Либкнехта (бывший Вознесенский проспект), Малышева (бывший Покровский проспект), Красноармейская (бывшая Солдатская).

Address: ул. Карла Либкнехта, 8

«АМЕРИКАНСКАЯ» ГОСТИНИЦА

Гостиничный комплекс расположен в исторически центре города, на перекрестке улиц Малышева (бывший Покровский проспект) и Розы Люксембург (бывшая Златоустовская). Образец гостиничного комплекса Екатеринбурга второй половины XIX века. Пример одного из направлений эклектики с отголосками классицизма с использованием мотивов готики и барокко.

Address: ул. Малышева, 68

ДОМ КУПЦА Н.Г. БАБИКОВА

Усадьба располагается в центральной исторической части города, в квартале, ограниченном улицами Малышева (бывший Покровский проект), Розы Люксембург (бывшая Златоустовская), Энгельса (бывшая Малаховская), Белинского (бывшая Никольская). Торговый дом с флигелем представляет собой образец жилищно-торгового комплекса города Екатеринбурга рубежа XIX-XX века.

Address: Ул. Розы Люксембург, 1

RADIO MUSEUM NAMED AFTER POPOV A.S. (LEVITSKIE HOUSE)

Stone single-floor building is located in the central historic part of the city, in the quarter limited by the following streets: Malisheva (former Pokrovsky avenue), Rosa Luxemburg (former Zlatoustovskaya), Belinskogo (former Nikolskaya), Engelsa (former Malakhovskaya).

Address: Rosy Luxemburg St. 9

MERCHANT CHUVILDIN’S APARTMENT HOUSE

Merchant Chuvildin’s apartment house is located on Gorkogo Street, in the center of Ekaterinburg. The house was built upon the project of architect Chirkovsky A.S. and is recognized as a monument of regional importance, which confirms a memorial sign on its wall. The house is also known as “a skewed house” due to its complex configuration as from the aerial view it looks like rhomboid and not like a rectangle. Besides, earlier the house had some additional buildings in the direction of the river go-down.

Address: Gorkogo St. 14

BUILDING OF THE HOTEL “HERMITAGE”

In 1882 at the request of Ekaterinburg bourgeois Aleksandrov G.M. and upon the project of architect Reutov M.L. two two-storey semi-stone houses were erected next to the famous Stone bride. The houses had rooms for travelers, a confectioners shop, a bakery with a tavern. In 1884 the houses were connected between each other and an enlargement was annexed to the central part of the southern facade.

Address: Malysheva St. 56

Здание фотоателье

Здание фотоателье построено в 1924-1926 гг. на средства фотохудожников Ф.С. Мурдасова и А.Ф. Кузнецова. На проектных чертежах, утвержденных в апреле 1924 г., стоят подписи городского инженера Вагичева и заведующего проектным отделом Чиконцева.

Address: Malysheva St. 58a