Усадьба располагается в центральной исторической части города на проспекте Ленина, вблизи площади 1905 года. Крупная усадьба, формировавшаяся в течение всего XIX века, в постройках которой преобладают стилевые направления конца XIX века.
Address: ул. Ленина, д. 22
The house was built in two stages. In 1860-ies a farmer Malishev A.G. built the northern part of the house with a mezzanine and a basement. One of the oldest Ekaterinburg hotels was here, “Kazan” hotel.
Address: Khokhryakova St. 3
Дом В.Д. Белоусова находится на улице Хохрякова. Это одноэтажное здание, построенное в 1893 году архитектором А. Чирковским в стиле эклектики, распространенном в конце XIX века.
Address: Khokhryakova St. 9
As of 1889, the mansion belonged to Moscow merchant Yemelyanov who owned here a manufactory shop. In 1897 Yemelyanov addressed to the City Administration of Ekaterinburg a petition to rebuild the house and it was brought into action by architect Cherdantsev who developed a project in 1897. As a result the house was completed up to two floors and significantly enlarged.
Address: Vaynera St. 12
Образец жилой застройки Екатеринбурга первой половины XIX века, выполненный первоначально в стиле классицизма с последующей реконструкцией в духе эклектики с применением форм барокко.
Address: Vaynera St. 26
Stone two-story house is located close to a big Ekaterinburg shopping mall, between Vaynera Street (former Uspanskaya street), Malisheva Street (former Pokrovsky prospect) and Radisheva Street (former Otriasikhinskaya street).
Address: Vaynera St. 38
Filitz house is a cultural property monument of Ekaterinburg built in the end of the 19th century and is almost untouched by time. Ernest Filitz was a German expat who lived in the house together with his wife Emma and owned a brewing plant which was stationed on its territory together with other household facilities.
Address: Mamina-Sibiryaka St., 187
Utyakov’s mansion was built in 1900-ies. It is made totally out of wood and was the first residential house in Ekaterinburg which was built on reinforced concrete structures. The mansion is located on Voznesenskaya Gorka (Ascension Hill), one of the most remarkable places in Ekaterinburg. Utyakov was a mountain technician, worked in a chemistry laboratory and gave classes on assaying in Ural State Mountain University. Utyakov was a founder of refining production in the Urals. In 1903 he patented the method of separation of platinum from gold.
Address: Clary Zetkin St., 1
Tarasov’s mansion was built in the first half of the 19 century and rebuilt in the second half of the 19 century. In its side wing there was a society of mine captains, whose secretary was Bykov P.M.
Address: Gorkogo St.21
The Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is made of stone and has one altar. It was founded in 1878 as a family chapel at the charity’s children asylum. The building was funded by Krivtsov V.V. merchant. Consecrated in honor of the Elevation of the Cross on 24, August, 1880.
Address: Karla Marxa St., 31